Simple to set up. Simple to pay.
Samsung Pay is a mobile payment service that works almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card.* From the grocery store to the coffee shop, this highly secure and simple way to pay is available on the latest Samsung Galaxy Devices.
How to set-up Samsung Pay
- Find the app pre-installed on your phone or install the app. Get it on Google Play by clicking here.
- Scan your fingerprint or iris and enter a pin, so you can authenticate future purchases.
- Add your card. It is as simple as snapping a picture and confirming your details.
- Start shopping! Paying with your device is now fast and easy at check out.
Paying with your device is as easy as:
- Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to launch the app.
- Secure your transaction with fingerprint authentication. Your card information is encrypted in a separate and secure data vault at all times.
- Hover your device close to the card reader, about ½ inch over where you’d usually swipe or tap your card.
A gentle vibration will let you know payment is being transmitted, and the card reader or cashier will confirm the payment is complete. For more information on Samsung Pay, please refer to their website.
*Only compatible with select cards, carriers and Samsung devices; see the Samsung Pay Support page for compatibility information.