Start Using Google Pay™ Today!
We now offer you a secure and convenient way to pay using your phone. Add your Visa® credit or debit card to Google Pay and start shopping in stores and in apps.
How to set-up Google Pay
- Install the app. Get it on Google Play by clicking here.
- Add your debit and/or credit card. It is as simple as snapping a picture and confirming your details.
- Start tapping! Unlock your phone and tap to use Google Pay at all merchants that accept contactless payments.
Breeze through lines with peace of mind
- When you use your phone to pay in stores, Google Pay doesn’t send your actual credit or debit card number with your payment.
- If your phone is ever lost or stolen, you can use Google Find My Device to instantly lock it from anywhere, secure it with a new password, or wipe it clean of personal data.
- You’ll enjoy all the same rewards, benefits, and protections you’re used to from your card.
You can use your Google Pay in all kinds of places
Google Pay can be used at millions of places across the country, wherever contactless payments are accepted. For more information on Google Pay, please refer to their website.